Use for North American 120V service. Must choose at least two CTs for Mains. Specify 2x200A CTs (split-core or clamp-on) or 2x100A CTs to measure total usage of a typical 200A/100A split-phase service. Add a third main CT for three-phase. Requires WiFi and a nearby 120V duplex receptacle for the USB power supply and AC reference transformer.
- Add a 50A CT to the bundle to monitor solar inverter up to 12kW.
- Add up to 12 additional CTs to monitor individual circuits.
- Open source firmware preloaded with optional automatic update.
- Can be used with commercial three-phase power systems.
- Stores high resolution data for more than 10 years.
- All connections plug and jack.
- ETL certified to UL standards.
- IoTaWatt Base
- USB Power Supply
- AC Reference Transformer
- 200A or 100A CTs for mains
- 100A CTs for large loads and branch panel feeds
- 50A CTs for branch circuits
- Integrated web server for configuration, status and viewing data.
- Also uploads to PVoutput, influxDB/grafana and Emoncms.
- Users have adapted to Home Assistant
- Open community forum for support, product updates and general information.
- Online installation and use documentation