Easily installed with clamp-on or snap-around current sensors for the load-center mains, a wall plug AC reference transformer, and a wall plug USB power supply. Connects to home WiFi with an integrated local web-server. Browser based configuration using phone, tablet or computer. Display and export data using integrated visualization tools. Uploads data to popular cloud services including PVoutput, Emoncms and influxDB.
- Choice of easy clamp on mains CTs or conventional split core CTs
- Add an ECS10-50 CT to the bundle to monitor solar inverter up to 12kW.
- Add up to 12 additional CTs to monitor individual circuits.
- Open hardware using open source firmware.
- Can be used with commercial three-phase power systems.
- Stores high resolution usage data for more than 10 years.
- All connections plug and jack.
- ETL certified to UL standards.
- Less than half the cost of highly advertised alternatives.
- IoTaWatt Base
- USB Power Supply
- AC Reference Transformer
- additional 2 ECS25-200 CTs for mains
- additional 2 ECS24-200 CTs for mains
- additional ECS16-100 CTs
- additional ECS10-50 CTs
- additional ECOL09 CTs