Easily installed with snap-around current sensor for the main, a wall plug AC reference transformer, and a wall plug USB power supply. Connects to home WiFi with an integrated local web-server. Browser based configuration using phone, tablet or computer. Display and export data using integrated visualization tools. Uploads data to popular cloud services including PVoutput, Emoncms and influxDB.
- Add a 50A CT to monitor solar
- Add up to 12 additional CTs to monitor individual circuits.
- Open source firmware preloaded with optional automatic update.
- Can be used with three-phase power systems.
- Stores high resolution usage data for more than 10 years.
- All connections plug and jack.
- CE compliant.
- IoTaWatt Base
- USB Power Supply
- AC Reference Transformer
- 1 – 100 Amp CT
- additional 100 Amp CTs
- additional 50 Amp CTs
- Integrated web server for configuration, status and viewing data.
- Also uploads to PVoutput, influxDB/grafana and Emoncms.
- Users have adapted to Home Assistant
- Open community forum for support, product updates and general information.
- Online installation and use documentation